Chemical Guys Cyclone Grit Guard Red
Sorry, this item is out of stock
As a Brand Bear offer what we believe to be high quality products. From a chemical point of view we do our best to ensure we produce high quality products for our customers. Sometimes especially with accessories amazing items already exist. As a brand we have always loved the quality and design of Chemical Guys Buckets and Grit guards which is why we are offering them on our site rather than producing something we may feel is not as good as these.
Why Buy This Product?
- Helps keep your wash water clean while you wash
- Helps protect vehicle's delicate finishes
- It belongs in your bucket
- Traps dirt at the bottom of bucket, filtering fresh water to the top
- Reduces swirls and scratches caused by improper washing
- Fits snugly at bottom of bucket for maximum dirt capture and scratch-reduction effects
- Stackable protection: stack in line or rotated 90° to enhance dirt cyclone and filter action
- Perfect for 3 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon, 6 gallon, and 7 gallon wash buckets
- Dirt Trap Cyclones funnel and separate dirt away from wash water
- Cleans mitts, brushes, towels and other washing utensils
- Cyclone Scrub Ridge around every funnel agitates dirt from wash mitt and directs it directly through funnel
- Cleaner wash water reduces chances of scratching sensitive paintwork during a wash
- Geometric Filtering System strikes the perfect balance of funnel size, placement, and volume to maximize filtering effect
- Tailored for perfect fit and superior filtration in any car wash bucket
- No moving parts; No disposable filters; No maintenance
- Fits snugly in any standard 12’’ diameter bucket; product measures 10 5/16 inches in diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to avoid cross contamination between paint, wheel, and pad cleaning buckets
- Does not include a bucket. Need a bucket? Check out the Chemical Guys Detailing Bucket
About Cyclone Dirt Trap
The Cyclone Dirt Trap bucket insert sits at the bottom of your bucket while you wash filtering water non-stop. It's the filter that never stops. The cyclone Dirt Trap help eliminates wash swirls and scratches with Cyclone Dirt-Trap Filtration Technology. The round wash screen separates abrasive dirt and silt from clean and soapy wash water with scores of cyclonic dirt funnels. Separating dirt from clean and soapy water keeps abrasive debris off the wash mitt, and therefore off the paintwork for a scratch-less car wash. Traditional wash baffles use large vertical screens or disposable mesh filters in an attempt to separate dirt from water, which always ends up cloudy with loose contamination and abrasive filth. These designs are defeated by the mere act of dunking the mitt into the bucket, which pushes and pulls water and dirt straight through the vertical openings of the poorly-designed screens. The cyclone funnels of the Dirt Trap separate dirt through centripetal force and push it through tiny holes underneath the wash screen. The dirt remains trapped underneath the funnels and cannot easily flow back up through the tips once the mitt is pulled out from the water. The one way Cyclone Filtration system is a passive filter that never needs replacing and does not rely on moving parts, no disposable filters, and requires no maintenance or energy to set up, use, or store.